Friday, August 26, 2011

HEY, Hey, Hey... It's a FABULOUSLY Fit Friday!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~Edwin Louis Cole~

I read this AWESOME quote the other day and stopped to take a moment to reflect on it.  There have been times on my health/fitness journey that I've fallen off, been so frustrated that I didn't want to workout or eat the right thing and just simply wanted to give up.  I'd cry a little then pray for the strength to get up and get started again, saying to myself "...this too shall pass!" 

If there's anyone out there like me who sometimes finds themselves 'falling in the water' just know that you don't have to 'stay there'.  Get up call me (850) 702-4521 or anyone that is really there for you to help you get back on track, because it all does eventually PASS!  Sending you All love as we continue this journey together!  Have a FABULOUSLY Fit Weekend & Abundant Blessings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment