Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September is SHAKEOLOGY Month!




Next month, September 2011, marks my 1 year anniversary using Shakeology!  Shakeology has taken me to my lowest weight in OVER 25 years and has given me more energy than I've ever had!  In celebration of my success, I will be offerings a few different specials throught out the month.  Also, I'm looking to put together a trial group of people wanting/needing to lose over 25 lbs and enjoy the benefits of better health and energy like I have experienced.  If you know anyone who may benefit from this trial program, please feel free to share this info w/ them:
 
            ********** SPECIAL Offer From Now Until 11:00 p.m. Wed. 8/31/11**********
 
                                                 Call TODAY to get started (850) 702-4521.

No comments:

Post a Comment