Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Technologically Challenged


I know this post might seem strange for the 4th of July, when everything is about Independence Celebrations, but this is what's going on with me today!

This message is about ME! Of course it's suppose to be about a runner training for a race or to encourage those trying to forge on with their exercise plan or HEALTHY Lifestyle change. However, for ME it speaks to my everyday challenge with anything connected with technology. That means my new EVO phone (cell phones in general), my Garmin Forerunner 305, my Sanyo 5X camera, my lap-tops/computers, social media, you name it... I like to attribute it to my mid-life CHANGE going on, lol... It's been 2 weeks since I last posted on this blog because I couldn't log back into it. I could see my blog but I couldn't access the right account, yes I LEARNED that I have multiple accounts. The same thing happened last week with my YouTube account, it appears that every time I couldn't get into an account I just started a new one???  Every day I came to this blog and tried to add a new post and I couldn't until today when I became DETERMINED to push through my technology challenges (I know it doesn't sound like a technology issue but to me it's all the same) and CHANGE ME! I'll be celebrating my INDEPENDENCE from technology challenges. I'm going to MASTER all the gadgets, social media and anything else that presents a perceived CHALLENGE in my life! Have a FABULOUSLY Fit 50, 4th of July! Blessings from FAITH!

3 comments:

  1. You go! That's the way to do it is to figure it out. It's the way I do, and if not then I ask a lot of questions until I do ge it figured out. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Faith! Welcome back to Cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith! I have the same issues with technology. An issue that should only take 15 minutes to resolve takes me hours. Sorry, but I don't have enough hours in my day to waste that much time. Love the feeling of accomplishment when I finally figure out my issues. I recently changed all my login IDs and passwords (luckily I have a list of all the changes) but it takes me forever now to log into anything. I need an address book for computer websites to keep everything straight.

    ReplyDelete