Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Get HEALTHY & HOT for the Holidays!"

WELCOME Fabulously Fit 50 Family, I just want to thank you again for visiting my blog! With the holidays quickly approaching, (less that 2 month) I thought I'd reach out and share this amazing special, that also make a FABULOUS gift!

I get messages all the time asking me about my TRANSFORMATION, 
how I stay MOTIVATED, how I loss over 60 lbs and how do I keep it off? When I share the Beachbody products that worked for me, I'm often told they can't afford them. Therefore, I've put together this ((6)) Week Body Makeover Bootcamp! To achieve AMAZING results, it's going to require serious determination, discipline & dedication! If you're READY and have friends, co-workers or family members that may be interested also please feel free to have them "join" you and work on their TRANSFORMATION too!

In observance of Diabetes Awareness Month, YOU can fight DIABETES by reducing your risk of bad eating habits, lack of exercise and help others to do the same, as you "Get HEALTHY & HOT for the Holidays" This bootcamp will show you how GREAT you can be as you start to achieve the results you want and get HEALTHIER!

If you're in the DMV area on Sunday, 11/11/12, Please join us for the Fabulously Fit 50 meetup group's "Get HEALTHY & HOT for the Holidays!" first meetup meeting! Look foreward to seeing you soon! http://meetu.ps/prfbn

No comments:

Post a Comment