Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm BACK!


It's been exactly three months ago today that I last posted here. Not that I haven't been here and attempted, I just never finished sad to say. I really do want this time to be different and to be more consistent with posting here but I seems so strange to post here and no one sees it. This is the point when I explain that prior to starting this blog (for a business bootcamp I was in last year), I had never been to or seen a blog, didn't then and still don't know a lot about blogging. I've been told it's like keeping a journal, well believe it or not I was never successful at keeping a journal or diary either, I tried but I kept forgetting to write in it too, lol. Looking back over this blog I believe my best entries were back at the beginning so I think I'm going to repost those most important or interesting entries again! This time last year, I adopted the motto of "Don't Wait for the New Year to Start Working on a New You!" so that's what I'm going to do now. I'm not going to wait until 2013 to start posting in this blog again, I'm going to start again NOW and when 2013 gets here, I'll look back and see what I've accomplished, and I hope you'll be with me every step of the way!

In his photo my daughter and her son have joined me on my GirlTrek 40-Day Gratitude Trek, which is a 40 day commitment to say - THANK YOU LORD - with our bodies and time. Dedicating 30 minutes each day  to the act of gratitude and walking. Giving praise for awaking another day and being able to enjoy all we've been blessed with! With only 17 days left, I'm just so thankful for this opportunity and I plan to end this trek on Thanksgiving Day in a Turkey Chase 10k race where I'll be praising God every step of way! Blessings from FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment