Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't Lose Someone to Heart Diseave...


With just a little knowledge you can save lives, especially your own. A month after my mother died from heart disease I learned that I was at risk of heart disease and stroke if I didn't lose weight, change my eating habits and start to exercise. That's all I need to do to reduce my risk. Learn the warning signs and how to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke.


I am proud to fight the No. 1 killer of women - Heart Disease in memory of my mother, Betty J. Smith who was a stroke survivor that died from heart disease. Please visit my page for my mother and show your support for heart disease, thanks!http://www.goredforwomen.org/wearredday/donate/advocatedonationform.html?kwoAdvocateId=9SIZE94

No comments:

Post a Comment