Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Have You Seen Touareg?



On Monday February 10, 2014, a guy who said he was with a special police force came into the Volkswagen Dealership where I work and asked one of my co-workers if he could test drive this 2014 Volkswagen Touareg. While my co-worker was distracted, the guy got in and drove off, through the shrubs, over the curb and he ran a red light to get away.

a


Today Wednesday February 12, 2014, another co-worker and I went around the corner to get lunch and when we were leaving we noticed this Touareg. After a closer look we realized that this was actually the stolen Touareg! I called the police and we followed him as long as we could due to traffic. Since we happened to see this Touareg, I thought maybe someone else may have seen it and didn't know it was stolen. If so, call the police and then let us know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment