Friday, May 24, 2013

Get Ready for June 1, 2013!

Jump Start to 70!


What will you look like in your 70s? For those of you that have never seen this beautiful inspiration of a wife, mother, grandmother and World's Oldest Female Body Builder, let me introduce you to my "SHERO" Mrs. Ernestine Shepherd. She is an AMAZING woman that has been a major source of my inspiration since I learned of her in 2010. I haven't met her in person YET, but I feel like I know he personally from watching her interviews and reading about how she got started and all of her accomplishments. Learning that she didn't start exercising until she was 56 and that she didn't start body building until she was in her 70s has given so many of us who are over 50 a sense of hope and motivates us to get started NOW!


In the past seven years, I've learned that losing weight is not the same for everyone and doing it alone is even harder when you don't know what to do. The bottom line though, is that we all have to start somewhere. I'm not trying to compare myself to my "SHERO" but I have dropped OVER 60 lbs and I'm working on toning and tighten daily. I've tried a lot of things on the market and wasted a lot of time and money until I found what worked for me which was Hip Hop Abs. People ask me all the time how I did it and  how I stay motivated, so I thought I'd share what I did with everyone who wants to lose weight and even offer to do it with them. I've put together the "National Hip Hop Abs HEALTH & FITNESS Challenge!" If you or anyone you know are looking to lose weight and change their HEALTH just visit this link and CALL me (850) 702-4521 to get started. https://www.facebook.com/events/515664811802819/ 



And then write your own before and after story like Maria and I have done, along with paying it forward to help someone else. Share the HEALTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment