Sunday, May 19, 2013

~ Get Yo "FIT On!" ~ Get Yo "FIT On!" ~

FITNESS For Families!


I have to say for the most part our family is for FITNESS! This is my oldest daughter of five children, her son and I getting ready for the big race! The reason I call it the 'BIG' Race is because it's my grandson's first time participating. He's been talking about it for months! My daughter and I have taken him out on practice runs to get him used to the distance. My son-in-law has taken my grandson to watch my daughter in races and all he talked about was running like mommy and getting a medal. We've got to prepare our children and grandchildren to live HEALTHIER lives. So today before the race my grandson asked my son-in-law (who wasn't able to run this morning due to an injury) if he could have a banana and granola bar, which my grandson has seen the volunteers pass out after all the races he's watched in the past. Instead of getting our "Feast On" we've got to show them how to Get Their "FIT On!" That's now the motto of this family... ~ Get Yo "FIT On!" ~ Get Yo "FIT On!" ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment