Friday, September 6, 2013

Let's CELEBRATE Turning 50 Again!


I remember the year leading up to my 50th birthday with such excitement that it seems like it was on yesterday! Now on my next birthday I'll be turning 55 and I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up the 50th Birthday Queen Crown just yet (smile). I think I'll know better after this weekend when I'll be attending (as a plus-one) three 50th birthday activities. To kick things off, tonight we'll be attending a sit down 50th Birthday dinner with the Queen, in the morning there'll be a 10:00 am walk with the 50th Birthday Queen then on Sunday we'll be attending church service with her. How FABULOUS is that?!?!


Can you tell how excited I am! YES, I'm getting ideals for my upcoming 50th, 55th or BOTH (whichever I decide to celebrate) birthday celebration and you better believe it will be a CELEBRATION!!! Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment