Sunday, September 22, 2013

Now Here's Some Very Happy DIVAS!



Now this was a Fabulous SHAPE Diva Dash Weekend! Much, much so much better than last weekend even with the cows, donkeys and goats, lol... I had sooooooo much fun and found that I could do every obstacle activity along the 5K course. 


The animals were watching us and shaking their heads in disbelief. I'm sure they were wondering what in the world we were doing and how long they would have to put up with us running all around their land, lol.


Barbara had so much fun that she has volunteered to ORGANIZE a Fabulously Fit 50 Team for next year, and I'm so proud of her!. You would think I've known these ladies for many years instead of six months. These Sistahs have been a blessing to allow me to be a part of the HEALTHY TRANSFORMATION. I think they'll be ready for 10Ks, 10 milers and half marathons next spring. If you're ready to get started join us:https://www.facebook.com/events/597217823667739/

No comments:

Post a Comment