Friday, June 14, 2013

Sistah Friends and Mother Friends!


If you don't have a Sistah Friend or a Mother Friend, you don't know what you're missing out on. This has brought some of the most AMAZING women into my life! Barbara, Karen and Trisha are my Sistah Friends and Mama Yvonne and Mama Ernestine are my Mother Friends. I wasn't born with any sisters and since my mother past away nine years ago I haven't had anyone in the same area that could go to for sisterly or motherly advice until now! My Sistah Friend you see here with me and my grandson, we call Trisha. I love her spirit and that she keeps me FOCUSED on things that I tend to put on the back burner. Thanks so much for being my Sistah Friend Trisha!


I've had the pleasure and honor of meetings and working out in Mama Ernestine's class. I've learned to much from her in such a short period of time. She has taking me under her wing to mentor me to become the best HEALTH and Fitness enthusiast possible. I look forward to learning as much as possible from Mama Ernestine so that I can pass it on to my friends and family and encourage them!

No comments:

Post a Comment