Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Social Media Etiquette...


Yesterday I received this personal message... "really liked your fitness page. so much that I even elected to have continuous updates. but, I have noticed a patter of religious inclination. why is that? had I known this page was about religious doctrine, disguised as one of fitness, I would have not subscribed." I have to say that I was appalled at reading that personal message from a guy here in the United States!




However, I was even more horrified at this messaged that was posted in the comment section of a pic I posted last week that read... "What has this to do with being fit? If we are going to be spammed with religious twaddle I will have to leave this page." This young lady was from the UK.




Since when is it OK to question someone about what they post or write on their OWN page, blog, wall, etc???

No comments:

Post a Comment