Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Women, A Lover, A Friend...

What a pleasant surprise I had today when I got some very interesting photos added to my Facebook page. Little did I know that the man that had shared these photos was a part of the R&B group Klique! Here's there song "A Women, A Lover, A Friend" for your listening pleasure. http://youtu.be/M2FMi-O1eyo




He shared seven photos of his wife of 32 years, now that's LOVE!!! How many of us can say our spouse shared ((7)) photos of us on someone else's facebook page??? I think she must be his... A Women, A Lover, A Friend! Here's Stephanie at age 55.




Here's Stephanie now at age 59.


What a beautiful spirit they both must have to be blessed to share 32 years of marriage! There's still hope for me yet, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment