Friday, August 23, 2013

FF50 Singles Meetup ROCKS!


Welcome to the HEALTHIEST Singles Meetup on the PLANET!!!



This is for all the Fabulously Fit 50 - FF50 "SINGLES" out there that want to me a Workout Honey, lol... About five or six years ago after I had dropped about 45 or 50 lbs I felt like I was ready to start dating so like most people I joined three or four of the more popular online dating sites. Talk about a disappointment and waste of MONEY!!! After about a year and a half of that I swore off of dating sites for good.  




In 2011, I learned about Meetup.com and started using it to attend women's social events to learn how to network. There's a lot of FABULOUS Meetup activities to attend but I haven't seen one geared towards the Fabulously Fit 50 crowd so as usual I thought I'd give it a try. Here's FF50 Singles Meetup ROCKS!: http://www.meetup.com/FF50-Singles-Meetup-ROCK/



I put together a Facebook page with the same name: 
https://www.facebook.com/FF50SinglesMeetupROCK?ref=hl We will talk about the benefits of Singles getting HEALTHY and Fit together, how and where to meet other Fitness Singles. Please stop by and 'Like' my new page and feel free to 'Share' it on your facebook page with others.  I think it will be FABULOUS having someone to workout with, don't you?!?! Thanks & Abundant Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment