Monday, August 19, 2013

Get Ready for FALL!


If you are like me and have a hard time trying to maintain you weight-loss after summer ends, my Fall FOCUS T25 or Fall BEGINNERS Bootcamp might be able to help. In the first five weeks of the FOCUS T25 program I've dropped 6.4 lbs and 6 inches off my thighs, waist and arms! Most importantly, I reduced my Body Fit percentage by ((3%)) how FABULOUS is that?!?! Check-it-out and see: http://youtu.be/DpJwLVSWzJI What I like most about FOCUS T25 is that it's ONLY 25 minutes a day and the food on the suggested meal plan is AMAZING!!!


If you are a beginner and don't feel ready for FOCUS T25 yet, there's always Fall BEGINNERS Bootcamp that can get you started on a HEALTHIER and more FIT journey. Right now Fall BEGINNERS Bootcamp is absolutely "FREE" when you join the Fabulously Fit 50 Meetup.com group! Check-it-out:   http://www.meetup.com/FabulouslyFitFifty/events/135529842/ please feel free to call me if you have any questions about either program (850) 702-4521. Look forward to talking to you real soon. Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment