Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday 2 ME, Join the Celebration!!!

Happy TGIF!  This is me 1 year ago today (my Birthday) doing Insanity and I weighed in at 137. 6. Woo hoo :-)



Here I am today on my birthday doing Hip Hop Abs and I weighed in at 135.4. LOVE that Shakeology for all the energy it gives me to keep going and going and going, lol... even at 50+!!!



Over the last year I have increased in strength and have so much more energy.  Prior to my birthday last year I had been at a stand still with reaching my weight & exercise goals for almost two years.  I had loss over 40 lbs (with Hip Hop Abs) but I just hadn't made it under 140 lbs and my goal was to reach 135 lbs.  June 2010 I came across the facebook page Black Women "DO" Workout! (if you haven't visited that page you should and it doesn't matter what gender, color, race, religion or anything else you are, but that fitness page is AMAZING and life changing for so many people) and was amazed at the women who were changing and reshaping their health and I instantly wanted to do the same. 

I put together a 6 week challenge for myself with Insanity and got down to 137.6 lbs on my birthday last year. I became a Team Beachbody Coach that week and less than two months later I began drinking Shakeology and hit my all time lowest weight in over 25 years of 133.2 lbs! Shakeology gave me so much energy and taste so good that it has become my favorite snack, it's hard to believe that something that good is actually good for you. I'm no longer trying to lose weight, I'm happy right where I'm at, but I continue to drink Shakeology to maintain my good health and the energy. If you haven't tried Shakeology, now is time to change your life for the better! Don't miss the ~C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-I-O-N~ Specials listed on Tuesday's post. Thanks for joining me and have a FABULOUSLY Fit Weekend & Abundant Blessings 2 All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment