Saturday, July 23, 2011

This is how a REAL First Lady "Brings It!"


All I can say is "WOW", what an AMAZING 1st Lady we have!  She is such an inspiration on so many levels.  If nothing else she should be remembered as the 1st Lady of HEALTH & FITNESS!!!  She teaches with her life that health and fitness are very important. 

As parents we should be setting healthy examples from the very beginning.  It's taken me a while but I'm on the right track now.  Below is me with my 32 yr old  daughter doing yoga.  We have also participated in the American Heart Association's, Lawyers Have Hart 10K (in memory of my mother) in DC & the White Rock Lake marathon in Dallas together.


As I work on building a legacy of Healthy Living for my family I've had the AMAZING opportunity to work out with my grandsons, Ivan (in the pic below he's 3 yrs) who is determined to teach ME how to do push up, and Idris (in the pic below he's 1 yrs) who always seems to know just when to jump in the picture, lol.. What a solid foundation for our future world leaders, let's keep them healthy.  Have a FABULOUSLY Fit Weekend & Abundant Blessings to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment