Saturday, July 16, 2011

Staying Motivated!!!



 
 

Take a moment and think about when you enjoyed life the most?  When I did this I recalled what I looked like and went to my photo albums to reminisce.  I found that 98% of the photos were of me when I was smaller.  There were only two pictures of me over 190 lbs. for a number of years, then I remember that when I was heavier I was always asked to take the pictures of everyone else.  I also made sure to stay out of the way when pictures where being taken because I didn't like how I looked.

In addition to my family health issues, I didn't like who I had become and I had to change that in order to feel better about myself.  Now, I look at one of the only two pictures of me large EVERY day so I don't forget how far I had let myself go, and instantly I'm motivated to stay committed to my health and fitness goals!  You can do it too.  Together WE can do this, let me know when you're ready: Decide, Commit, Succeed!

**"The two important things I did learn were that you are as powerful and strong as you allow yourself to be, and that the most difficult part of an endeavor is taking the first step, making the first decision."~Robyn Davidson, Author.**

No comments:

Post a Comment