Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Been 1 Week!!!

If U saw one of my post to visit my blog & make comments to help me learn how to do this, I want to extend my heart felt gratitude & appreciation for your input.  If U don't see your suggestions right away it's because I'm still learning & may not have found out how to do what U suggested yet, lol...

I can't believe it's been a whole week since Bootcamp began & I'm still alive.  In addition to my daily workouts I'm learning so much!  Mostly how to challenge myself to do things I didn't want to do but when I think about the possibility of inspiring someone to change their life to get healthy I see it's worth it :-)

This month I'm highlighting Hip Hop Abs as my workout, mainly because it's the fitness program that I used to lose over 40 lbs. & it's so much fun!  In this picture I'm doing the Fat Burning Cardio workout.  U can check it out: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/CoachFAITH?bctid=10103956001 I enjoy this program so much that some times I do more than one workout a day.  I look forword to reading your comments.  Have a FABULOUSLY Fit Evening & Abundant Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment