Thursday, February 28, 2013

My MISSION!


Taking back my HEALTH and helping others do the same is my MISSION! Like in the acronym that I go by FAITH! (Fully Achieving Independence Through HEALH!) I will continue to fuel this MISSION. Any organization or cause that addresses HEALTH is also my MISSION. I'm a volunteer and supporter of the Go Red for Women campaign of the American Heart Association, Healthy Black Women and Girls - GirlTrek program and Girls on the Run International.

Just because it's the last day of Heart Health Month does not mean to put up the red dress pins, we have to continue to Go Red all-year long! Heart disease is the No. 1 killer in women and it’s time to fight back. Together, we have the power to save our lives. Get involved today! http://bit.ly/VpS5HP 

No comments:

Post a Comment