Monday, July 8, 2013

HEALTH Benefits vs Weight-Loss...

Spending time with all the FABULOUS Ladies this weekend, and hearing a lot of their questions and comments made me think more about what our focus is on? Do we just want to lose weight or do we want to reduce our medications, our risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke? Not saying that we can't do both but we have to consider the BIG picture and what's at steak.


The reason I bring this up is, I get inquiries all the time asking for my help and they let me know up front that they need to do it in two months and can't afford to pay but they want to lose 50, 75, 100 lbs or more! I need help understanding how anyone can lose weight FREE? I don't post that I loss 63 lbs FREE because it wasn't FREE! I spent hundreds more than I should have because I didn't know what I was doing. That's why now I try to help people get HEALTHY (which results in losing weight) based on what I've learned and what has worked for me. And that was not FREE!


When we focus on getting HEALTHY which will result in weight-loss, we will realized that it can get expensive to eat clean, organics and whole foods instead of a Dollar Meal from the local fast food joint. Would we rather pay a little extra at the grocery store or pay more at the pharmacy for prescription medicine? You don't get to be as HEALTHY as our Queen Mother of FITNESS, Ms. Ernestine Shepherd, quick or for "FREE"! So when you're SERIOUS about getting HEALTHY call me (850) 702-4521. Thanks & Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment