Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Birthday 2013...


This birthday was different than any other birthdays I've had before. It started off amazing because my oldest son that usually forgets my birthday every year was the first person to call and wish me a happy birthday! When I walked into the dinning room my daughter had laid out cards and a gift so pretty then the phone rang again and it was my youngest son. I couldn't believe it, both of them had called me before 11:00 am on my birthday without anyone reminding them.

Later my daughter got a call about her credit card and realized that she lost her wallet at CVS and someone was using her credit cards everywhere. On my birthday she had to run around closing all her account and trying to replace all her identification. How awful, and the money that she lost!


Later my cousin called to wish me a happy birthday but she was crying. When I asked what was wrong she told me that our younger cousin, Lynnette had died and left behind a husband and a two year old son. This was more than I could handle, what kind of birthday was this? How sad it was, but to add to it one of our other younger cousins that was very close to Lynnette like a sister had given birth to a son the day before Lynnette died. I don't think I've ever had a day this stressful but I still gave thanks for waking up this morning to see another day! Abundant Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment