Thursday, July 18, 2013

We Are More POWERFUL Together!



I borrowed this photo and the title of today's blog from the Lean In website at: http://LeanIn.Org/ that emphasizes the need for Lean In Circles. The foundation of Lean In has to do with women in workplace, women being treated equal in the workplace, women getting promotions with equal pay and so on. This photo, the title and a few other sentences seemed perfect for my HEALTH and Fitness Ministry.



I know personally what a struggle it was to lose the weight on my own and to change my way of eating alone when everyone around me were still eating everything they wanted. I know for a fact had I been a part of a group I would have achieved my goals so much faster. So, yes I believe "We Are Stronger Together" and that "We often achieve more in groups than we do as individuals.




My message today is this, if you're tired of trying to get HEALTHY and Fit all alone then please join us or start your group. You can join our: Fabulously Fit 50 Meetup.com group, our BEGINNERS Bootcamp or one of our Challenge groups to keep you encouraged and motivated to achieve your goals. Call me FAITH! (850) 702-4521 to get started. Thanks and Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment