Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's FOCUS T25 Challenge Time!!!

That's right, it's time to get your "HEALTHY On!" with the New FOCUS T25 Challenge!!!


I received my New FOCUS T25 Challenge Pack in the mail today. The NEW Shaun T workout, FOCUS T25. along with the NEW Vanilla Shakeology is going to ROCK my BODY like nothing before!!! If you've been working out over the last year and really haven't reaped the benefits of all your hard work, then I'm suggesting you give the FOCUS T25 Challenge a try. To appreciate the benefits of the FOCUS T25 checkout this video: http://youtu.be/rfi80Wf29_M


My GOAL for this Challenge is to lose ONLY ((10)) pounds by getting HEALTHY! More importantly, I really want to REDUCE my Body Fat % like Helen did! You can join my FOCUS T25 Challenge Group right now for the low INTRODUCTORY price of only $180 on August 1, 2013, the regular price will be $205. Call me (850) 702-4521 to order yours and Join our Challenge Group today!.

No comments:

Post a Comment