Friday, July 26, 2013

Today is My 3 yr Anniversary as a Team Beachbody Coach!



Three years ago today I became an Independent Team Beachbody Coach! I never knew how much my life would change as a result of this opportunity. The wonderful people I've met, all the love and support from people I've never seen face to face has been mind blowing. I've been able to encourage, help, inspire and motivate so many people to get started on a HEALTHIER path which has truly been a BLESSING for them and for me! 

To show my appreciation I wanted to put together the most amazing Anniversary SPECIALS possible. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/events/120160528154469/



You have the whole weekend to think about the opportunity that I'm offering. See if it's in line with your goals and if so CALL me (850) 702-4521. Now is the time to 'Get In The Best Shape of Your Life Physically and Financially!' Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment