Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Workout Honey...


I want a Workout Honey! Is your spouse or significant other your workout partner? This couple looks so happy and that's something I want to experience in a relationship. My ex-husband and I did do a few activities together before we were married but afterwards it slowed down significantly. Especially after we had children, we made very little time for working out. Now that the children are all grown and some of them have their own children, I find myself wanting a Workout Honey. Not just a boyfriend, a date or a friend with benefits but a real relationship with a man that wants to workout together! Racquetball, half marathons, yoga, Insanity, push-up and squats, anything except golf, lol.

Don't get me wrong I have friends male and female, that I workout with from time to time and have a lot of fun with but it's not the same as what they have in this picture. How special is it to have someone to share what you enjoy most, don't they look like they enjoy the competition... I'll still workout with my friends but I'm going to get me a Workout Honey!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts....I have had similar experiences. Date someone, and we are busy....get married and the activity diminished. As one who works out 2-3 times a week, and officiate high school basketball, I am very active. So, it will be important to have a different perspective in order to have a different result. Thanks for this primer conversation...

    ReplyDelete