Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TRANSFORMATION Tuesday

Let's talk about TRANSFORMATIONS!

This is how far I've come, I was up to 218 lbs at one point and fought to get back under 140 lbs. I was in such bad HEALTH that I couldn't even walk to the corner without being out of breath but now I've completed 10Ks, 10 milers, half marathons and two full 26.2 marathons. HEALTH wise, even with racing I very seldom need to use an inhaler anymore, I can honestly say it's been less than four times a year. I have so much more energy and strength in my body that I attribute to Shakeology's antioxidants that helps reduce oxidative damage from free radicals that causes rapid aging in the body and leads to degenerative conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure, dementia, and arthritis. Which are all illnesses and diseases that my mother and her mother had with the exception of dementia. So this TRANSFORMATION was very important for me and has helped me reduced my risk to those illnesses and diseases. I get asked all the time how I did it and here is the video that tells what helped me drop the first 40+ lbs. http://youtu.be/47ggDmfjwNQ If you or someone you know is ready to TRANSFORM call me to get started (850) 702-4521. Don't forget to ask about your $$CASH REBATE$$ when you start by January 31, 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment