Saturday, January 5, 2013

"End the Trend"


I happened to see this photo on someone facebook wall and began to wonder if the average person would know what it meant. Believe it or not I still meet people everyday that have never heard of Beachbody or P90X, Insanity or Hip Hop Abs. I find this unbelievable because the commercials run non-stop 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For me "End the Trend" reminds me of why I started using Beachbody products back in 2005. I had loss my mother to heart disease the previous year and learned that I was at risk of the same thing happening to me if I didn't make some lifestyle changes. I made the necessary changes and now what "End the Trend" means to me is saving lives. I'm sure for some people they may think how can working out save lives, but as you start to workout you also change the way you eat. Together working out and changing your diet can help to reduce blood pressure, risk of strokes, heart attacks and developing diabetes.


What better way to start off the New Year then to become a Team Beachbody Coach and help save lives. Take a look at these Top 10 Reasons to Become a Team Beachbody Coach to see if any of them interest you. If so, I'd love to have you join my team. Take a look at this short video and if you'd like more information about being a Team Beachbody Coach feel free to leave me a message here, email me at: fabulouslyfit50@yahoo.com or call me: (850) 702-4521. Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH! http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/CoachFAITH?bctid=632106888001 

No comments:

Post a Comment