Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Time to Sign Up for BOOTCAMP and CHALLENGES!

Of course we all started the year off with lots of things we planned to accomplish and some of them we even started working on. For me I had planned to let go of all the cheese and sweets. Cheese had been a big issue for me several years ago but I thought I had it under control. But over the last three months I've been eating more and more of it. Then came the holidays and all the homemade mac and cheese that my sons made, key lime pie and I went over board. Now it's time to get ready for my baby girl's college graduation, my hot vacation and Mr. RIGHT!



That's right, it's time to get ready for SPRING! Join me as I get ready by cleaning up my diet, ridding myself of belly fat, cellulite on my thighs and sculpting my triceps. Those Income Tax Returns will soon be on the way and before they're all spent don't forget that high school reunion, hot vacation, wedding, family reunion or big SUMMER event coming up. If you want to look and feel FABULOUS for those events let my BOOT CAMP help us get there. Don't look back six months from now you and wish you had started TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment