Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2013 Boston Marathon


My heart is so heavy today. My four year old grandson has been asking over the last couple of months about his upcoming fun run on May 19, 2013. His mom, dad and I participated in a 10 miler last month so my grandson just can't wait until it's his turn so he can get a medal. My heart is so heavy because the eight year old that was killed at the Boston Marathon won't ever have the chance to do a 10K, 10 miler, half marathon or a marathon. Or go to the prom, high school graduation, college or get married.



My prayers go out to the parents, families and love ones that were touched by this tragedy and I hope that they will come to feel the comfort of God's love all around them. I will power walk 26.2 miles in memory of this day, beginning with the 14 miles I walked today. Thank you God for lifting these families up in their time of sorrow and giving them the love and support they need to keep them whole. Abundant Blessings from FITNESS Focused FAITH!


No comments:

Post a Comment