Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Having FUN!

What have you done lately to have FUN? Since I started participating in road races like 10Ks, 10 milers, half marathons and marathons, I haven't done anything other than racing for fun. So a couple of weeks ago I was invited to a 50th birthday party, I got out on the dance floor and tried to keep up, lol... Now when I'm working out, training for a race or participating in a race I feel so young, but on the dance floor I felt so old!


I felt like everyone is looking at me because I can't do all the latest dances. Well I jumped in with a group doing line dancing and once I caught on I felt like I fit right in. I happened to mention what happened to some ladies at Bootcamp and they told me about line dancing classes. A couple of us met up to go and I went again yesterday by myself and had a fabulous time. Well, I'm not ready to give up racing yet but I've added a little more FUN in my life! If you haven't tried it you should, it's so much fun just trying to keep in step with the group! Until next time, FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment