Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Love My SonsYes


Yes I love both of my sons. Over the years they have had their ups and downs but they have basically stayed  out of real serious trouble. Now that they are adults it's been a little different. They have both had problems with their licenses being suspended for tickets or driving without a license. After learning of this I talked to them both about how this could spiral out of control.

Unfortunately, now it has. On Tuesday I got a call from my youngest daughter that my oldest son has been in jail since April 18, 2013, for six outstanding charges related to driving with a suspended license. This son has been an account representative with a large national bank for over three years and is now in jeopardy of losing his job if we can get him out and back to work. Yes, he knows what he did was wrong and as parents we know it too but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

I'm asking for your prayers because this is very hard to deal with. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment