Friday, April 12, 2013

Are You Willing to Make a CHANGE?


Talk about alarming! When I first saw this message I thought about my family, my female cousins (I don't have siblings) aunts, sister-in-laws, nieces, great-nieces, and my daughters. Then I really gave some thought to it and out of 38 women and girls in my family only ((5)) of them don't need to lose at least 20 lbs., but more than half of them need to lose over 40 lbs. How sad is that!


Speaking for myself, I've realized that it's important to understand our self worth. We do so much for others that we seldom think about our HEALTH. We have to get to the point of being HEALTH focused even in the face of all our earth shattering crisis. If we have a heart attack or strokes we can't take care of or help anybody. So it's better to make the time now before it gets out of control. Additionally, we have to learn how to eat better so we can teach our children the right things to eat. We have to exercise with our children so that they know it's a part of life and not just a special event. By making these changes we will help reduce their chances of being overweight or obese. By setting an example, We Can Change that...


No comments:

Post a Comment