Friday, April 26, 2013

CHALLENGING Myself...


I saved this photo over a year ago, maybe even two because I wanted to achieve something like this, maybe even this! Something to be remembered by, something that maybe someone else would be inspired to achieve, but most of all to CHALLENGE Myself to go way beyond my normal limits.


This photo I found more recently like within the last month I believe. I saved it because it reminded me of my life about 20 years ago when I did look at challenges as obstacles and was always trying to get through them quickly. I can really see my growth because now I seek ways to CHALLENGE Myself to do more, to give more and to go where I've never gone before so that I can achieve the type of monumental goals I want to achieve.


So my challenge is... to write a book next year, help 55 new personally sponsored Coaches of my own to achieve their HEALTH and Fitness goals and to be able to do 5500 SQUATS in an hour. The CHALLENGE is ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment