Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1st Workout for BEGINNERS Bootcamp

I received an email from the American Heart Association today that said last month's 'Go Red for Women' campaign to increase awareness of heart disease in women, has almost doubled in the last 15 year. However, the numbers were still very low for minorities and younger women. Knowing this means there is still a lot of work to be done to help save lives!
It was during this time that I began to realize it's time to get serious about our HEALTH and not just saying it but to also pay it forward. For me that meant taking what I've learned over the last couple of years to reduce my risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke and share it with others to help them. The best way it seamed to do it was to share it in BEGINNERS Bootcamp! That's what I'm doing during the month of March, reaching out to women who have never thought about attending bootcamp but want to get HEALTHY and Fit! If you or someone you know are ready to commit to this type of program call me (850) 702-4521 and we'll get started right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment