Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What Happened To SPRING?

A week ago today was the first day of Spring but you couldn't tell it by the weather. Every day the weather reporters state that our temperatures have been unseasonably colder than usual. I have to say that I'm so ready for 60, 70 and 80 degree weather that I don't know what to do. I want to see the buds start to bloom and hear the birds singing again.


One of the main reasons I'm ready for above 60 degree weather is so I can get back to my daily race training and outdoor workouts at the park, that I miss so much. In four weeks I have my first Iron Girl half marathon. Earlier this month I participated in my first 10 miler since 2009 and it was FREEZING!!! Unlike many all weather racers, I like the weather to be warmer and more stable so I can get my rear in gear! Happy racing...


No comments:

Post a Comment