Sunday, March 17, 2013

FABULOUSLY Fit 50 Fun!



Just imagine next year our First Lady will be turning 50 and I'll be turning 55! I wonder what she wants to do to celebrate, in this photo she looks like she's already started the fun. I can only imagine, the President already has staff working on her surprises. Trips, romantic dinner, dancing, family activities and then a big 50th PARTY!

I remember the year I turned 50 I did so many AMAZING things that I had never done before and had the time of my life! Talk about FUN, I started the year off participating in Racewalking competitions, then a cruise that I went rock wall climbing on, did my first race in honor of my mother with my oldest daughter, went trail running, went out to dinner, dancing and I ended the year with a BANG by completing my first full marathon!!!


Next year will also be the 10 year anniversary of my mother passing away from heart disease so I want to raise at least $10,000 for the American Heart Association. I would love to set a new Guinness World Record for the most Sumo Squats in a hour, publish my first book, lead a FABULOUSLY Fit 50 Women's Retreat on HEALTH and Fitness and I want to complete my first triathlon. Wow, that's a lot so I better get started NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment