Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lean In

Greetings Fabulously Fit 50 WOMEN! I had a very interesting experience today with one of Yahoo! News Live Chat series, Celebrating Women History Month. The topic for today was on Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg’s new book, "Lean In." The book was written to inspire women to create change in the workplace and beyond. So about 2:30 pm EST, I posted this photo and asked "Did anyone else participate and if so, what were your thoughts? Oh and do you think it includes women approaching 50 or older???"


...and by 11:30 pm EST there was not one single 'Like' or comment on my post. To my surprise it was not even visible on my fan page but when you click on photos this photo was there with my post!!! Well I find that strange to say the least so I'm going to send it out through Twitter and Facebook from my blog and see if it show up then. I still very interested to hear your thoughts on 'Lean In' and if you think it includes women approaching 50 or older. More on this subject to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment