Friday, March 15, 2013

20th Anniversary HEALTH & FITNESS Expo


Happy TGIFitness Friday! I just love weekends especially when they are sunny and warm. They set the tone for my upcoming week. Instead of going out to 'Happy Hour' for drinks I look forward to 'Happy FITNESS Hour' when I get together with my fitness friends and we work-it-out!

This weekend NBC4 is providing a HEALTH & FITNESS Expo all weekend long for people in the DMV area to get our 'FIT' Together! I'm going to participate in as many workouts as possible. I hope to see all of my Fabulously Fit 50 Family Friends from the DMV area there. Also, I'll have "FREE" Chocolate Vegan Shakeology packets for the first ((5)) people that asks me for them. Just walk up to me and introduce yourself and tell me you saw this on my Facebook page, Twitter or my Blog and it's yours "FREE"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment